Endeavor Composites, Inc.
Last modified: December 13, 2022
Endeavor Composites, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Platform, including on or through any website or software application related to this Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Platform.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download to access this Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Platform.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Platform is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Platform, register on the Platform, make any purchases through the Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
- Your use and interaction with various features of the Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
As an example, the technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include or be similar to:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or contact us.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Endeavor Composites, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Where applicable, we may provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If we plan to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, we will provide you the option to opt-out by logging into the Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email with your request to [email protected]
- Promotional Offers from Company. If we plan to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, we will provide you the option to opt-out by logging into the Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] This opt out does not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If we plan to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, we will provide you the option to opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented industry standard measures intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
While we have provided you various account settings and controls for managing your information, you may have additional or complementary rights under one or more state or local laws, some of which are noted below.
Residents of California, thanks to section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, may request, once per calendar year, from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to whom the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third-party direct-marketing purposes. In your request, please attest to your being a California resident and provide a current California address for our response.
If you are a California resident and under the age of 18, and a registered user of this Platform, section 22581 of the California Business and Professions Code permits you to request and obtain the removal of content that you have publicly posted. Please note that your request will not ensure a complete removal of the content and that in some cases the statute may not require or allow removal even if requested.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]
European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”)
You may have certain rights under the European Union’s GDPR 2016/679. The GDPR is a complex regulatory scheme and we do not intend to provide every detail here. If interested you should read the GDPR and the relevant guidance provided by the applicable authorities for a fuller explanation.
The GDPR provides the right, where applicable, to (a) access, (b) publication, (c) erasure, (d) restrict processing, (e) object to processing, (f) data portability, (g) complain to a supervisory authority, and (h) withdraw consent.
Where applicable, the GDPR provides the right to confirm whether Company has processed your Personal Data (as defined in the GDPR) and, when the Company does, the right to access that data, together with certain other information including the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, and the recipients of the Personal Data. Where applicable, and providing that we do not affect the rights and freedoms of anyone else, we will supply you with one copy of your Personal Data. The first copy is free. We may charge a reasonable fee for additional copies.
Where applicable, the GDPR provides the rights to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data about you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to complete any incomplete data about you.
In some circumstances the GDPR provides you the right to erase your Personal Data without undue delay, including when we no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected or processed the Personal Data, if you withdraw your consent to consent-based processing, if you object to the processing of the Personal Data under certain rules of the GDPR, if the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, and if the Personal Data have been unlawfully processed. However, the GDPR provides exceptions or exclusions to the right to erase, including where the processing is necessary for the exercise of free expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, or to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
In some circumstances the GDPR provides the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, such as to contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, where the processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure, when we no longer need the Personal Data for the purpose of our processing but you require Personal Data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, and you have objected to the processing pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your Personal Data. But we will process your data otherwise only with your consent, to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, or to protect another natural or legal person’s rights, or for reasons of important public interest.
If applicable, the GDPR provides the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your situation, but only to the extent that the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise any official authority vested in Company, or for a legitimate interest pursued by Company or someone else. If you object, we shall stop processing the Personal Data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds to process the information that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
You may object to our processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes including profiling for direct marketing purposes. If you notify us of such an objection, we shall stop processing your Personal Data for that purpose.
You may object to our processing of your Personal Data for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
If the legal basis for our processing your Personal Data is consent or that the processing is necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request before entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automatic means, you have the right to receive your Personal Data from us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. But this right does not apply when its application will adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If you believe that our processing of your Personal Data infringes any data-protection statute, rule or regulation, you may lodge a complaint with the appropriate authorities responsible for data protection. If applicable, you may lodge that complaint in the European Union member state of your habitual residence, your workplace, or the place of the alleged infringement.
To the extent that we base our processing of your Personal Data on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. But your withdrawal of that consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we do before your withdrawal.
If applicable, you may exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Data by emailing Company at [email protected]
reCAPTCHA collects personal user data to determine whether visitor actions originate from humans or bots. Thus, IP addresses and other data Google collects for reCAPTCHA may be sent to Google.
Google does not combine or associate your IP address with any other of Google’s data, unless you are logged into your Google account while using reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA may check your device for Google cookies set by other services (e.g., Youtube, Gmail, etc.), may place its own cookie(s) on your device, and may capture snapshots of the Platform as it is displayed by your browser.
Examples of data collected by reCAPTCHA while you are on the Platform may include:
- Referrer URL
- Information on the operating system
- Mouse and keyboard behavior
- Date and language settings
- Screen resolution
If you want to prevent any data about you and your behavior on our Platform from being transmitted to Google, you must fully log out of Google services (e.g., Youtube, Gmail, etc.) and delete all Google cookies before visiting the Platform or using reCAPTCHA. To request copies, correction, or deletion of any data transmitted to reCAPTCHA, you must contact Google directly.